The new HTC One delivers premium design and ground-breaking build quality with an aluminium zero-gap unibody and a vivid 4.7”, full 1080p HD display. Poised to launch in Singapore from 13 April onwards. Other interesting aspects would be the re-designed camera to forego the megapixel chase and focus on image quality.
The new HTC One will be available in Singapore at all mobile operators (Singtel, Starhub and M1) and authorised retailers in Glacier Silver (only 32GB models) beginning 13 April 2013. A second colour, Stealth Black and memory space of up to 64GB will be available from May onwards.
Alternatively, you could opt for the US developer’s edition with 64GB. It is shipping on the 18 April and pre-order starting now. However, the LTE bands for the developer model would not work in Singapore.
Please kindly note that the new HTC One is available in 32GB at $968 from 13 April 2013 onwards, and 64GB at $1,068, which will be available from May onwards.
Quick Recap of the Specifications
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 1.7GHz, Quad-core
- HTC BlinkFeed™ with HTC Sense™ 5 & Android Jelly Bean
- Micro SIM
- 2GB DDR2 RAM
- 25GB Dropbox – free for 2 years
- 137.4 x 68.2 x 9 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
- 130 grams with battery
- 4.7” 1080p Full HD super LCD 3 touch screen
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 468 PPI
- Beats Audio™
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Quad Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 4G LTE: 1800/2600 MHz
- Support consumer infrared remote control
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection
- Camera is a BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3′, ƒ2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Front Camera is a 88 deg wide angle lens with HDR capability
- Embedded rechargeable battery with capacity of 2300 mAh