Audio House is launching its online sales portal. After a successful stint on Qoo10, the retail giant is starting its own online sales portal at www.audiohouse.com.sg.
There’s going to be a launch promotion, which makes for some great deals, especially for those shopping for home electronics. For new users who sign up on on 25 May (TODAY!), you will get a total of $100 e-vouchers.
Conditions for use are:
- you are not able to accumulate new vouchers for purchases that had utilised vouchers
- For purchases without using Cash Vouchers:
- Free S$20 Cash Voucher* with every S$100 spent, which you can use as cash to offset during your next purchase.
- For purchases using Cash Vouchers:
- Free 3% Cash Vouchers* for net amount paid after offsetting with Cash Vouchers.
- Cash Vouchers can be redeemed in S$20 denominations for subsequent purchases.
- Cash Vouchers can be combined, whereby each S$20 Cash Voucher can be redeemed with every S$100 spent.
Compared to Courts or Harvey Norman, Audio House product range is more focused. They are more targeted towards household electronics such as TVs, Fridge, washing machine etc. So if you are buying a $500 item, you can bring the price down to $400!
Subsequently, purchases made on the website will allow you to earn new vouchers. This will translate to a 10% discount – not too shabby either.
What I think are value sale buys on Audiohouse.com.sg:
- Hisense HISENSE 49K3110PW 49″ DVB-T2 FHD SMART TV ($399 after coupon offset)
HISENSE 32M2161 32″ DVB-T2 LED TV ($179 after coupon offset)
and if you need a filler item, to meet the $100 spend requirement to use the voucher, you can consider getting the Panasonic shaver @ $10.
Have fun shopping!