OPPO launches its latest, most-sought after phone – the OPPO Find X, featuring the highest screen-to-body ratio and a unique motorised pop-up camera. Pre-Order starts today and units would be available in Singapore from 11 August! More details below.
Key features of the Find X include:
- Highest screen-to-body ratio at 93.8% on a 6.4-inch OLED arc screen with the narrowest bezels of 3.4 mm
- Stealth pop-up cameras with 25MP front camera and 16MP+20MP dual rear camera for high-quality photos.
- It is the first to adopt the 3D Structured Light Face Recognition technology and AI Scene Recognition function.
- Third generation Qualcomm Mobile AI Platform, Snapdragon 845 mobile platform and OPPO ColorOS 5.1 operating system for a smarter and faster interactive experience.
- 3D Smart Selfie Capture that scans the user’s face to provide customised beautification settings
The most unique thing about the OPPO Find X has to be the camera.
For an integrated and seamless experience, the Find X creatively implements an innovative sliding structure that incorporates the cameras within the body of the phone for a sleek and uniformed exterior. When unlocking or taking photos, the stealth camera is activated and the camera automatically slides up from the top. Furthermore, in the instance the phone is dropped, an auto-recovery mechanism kicks in to ensure the camera’s safety.
The Find X is equipped with a 25-MP front camera and 16MP+20MP dual rear camera. Powered by 3D structured light technology, the Find X introduces 3D Smart Selfie Capture. This new function intelligently scans the user’s facial characteristics to provide customised beautification settings that suit their face best. In addition, it can simulate various lighting effects to enhance your selfies further with features such as
highlighting the contour of a human face, bi-colour lights that simulate the classic red-blue colour of neon, and rim lights that brighten the skin’s colour. The 3D Structured Light Face recognition also supports the 3D Omoji function. Users can create an Omoji or a cartoon avatar through the use of an image which can then be created into a video or GIF Emoji for use in chat applications.
Beyond the camera, the Find X boasts the highest screen-to-body ratio at 93.8%; and a narrow border at only 3.4mm.
What’s strange is that only the Find X model with 8GM RAM + 256GB and the Find X Automobili Lamborghini edition support the SuperVOOC Flash Charge. The SuperVOOC Flash Charge enables the charging power of a mobile phone to exceed 50W for the first time allowing a full charge in just 35 minutes.
Coming to Singapore in Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue, the OPPO Find X with 8GM RAM + 128GB will be available online and in-stores at a retail price of S$1,199 from 11 August onwards with pre-orders beginning on 1 August.