OPPO launches its latest, most-sought after phone – the OPPO Find X, featuring the highest screen-to-body ratio and a unique motorised pop-up camera. Pre-Order starts today and units would be available in Singapore from 11 August! More details below.
Singapore is one of the first to unveil the new HUAWEI nova 3i smartphone and it would be available from July 28. This mid-range device, the first to offer front facing dual cameras with AI support, targets the budget conscious with a feature-rich phone that mimics HUAWEI’s higher end models. Read More
Dell announced a new suite of gaming laptops – the Dell G3 15 and Dell G7 15 systems – in conjunction with the screening of Marvel Studios’ “Ant-Man and The Wasp” film in Singapore today. The new “Dell G Series”, features a simple design and yet, promises snappy performance at affordable prices. It would complement Dell’s higher tier Alienware laptops, and are suitable for those who eschew flashing RGB gaming laptops. These gaming laptops are equipped with powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series GPUs, 8th Gen Intel® Core processors, thermal management solutions, intelligent content prioritisation software, anti-glare IPS panels, and other complimentary features intended to get gamers fully immersed into their games.
The Sudio Niva are the first truly wireless earbuds in the Sudio audio accessories range. With so many high end phones dropping the 3.5mm jack, it’s time to consider a good pair of Bluetooth earbuds. This is a review unit and let’s find out how they perform.
OPPO Singapore announced that the OPPO R15 and R15 Pro would be available from May 26 2018. Top features of the OPPO R15 series include:
- New gradient design on a glass back in Nebula Purple for the OPPO R15 and Cosmic Purple and Ruby Red for the OPPO R15 Pro
- AI-enhanced camera adopting the Sony IMX519 sensor in dual rear cameras (R15: 16MP+5MP; R15 Pro: 16MP+20MP)
- 6.28-inch bezel-less 19:9 screen featuring a resolution of 2280 x 1080
- Memory and storage space of 128 GB ROM with 6 GB RAM(DDR4) for both models
More than a year ago, LG began developing AI-based solutions with a focus on camera and voice recognition. The resulting Vision AI delivers a smarter camera that is even easier to use, while Voice AI enhances the breadth of spoken commands in the latest smartphone. Besides, selected AI features, as well as the Android 8.0 Oreo update, will also be rolled out to V30+ from May 5th.
Here are some special deals that you can look out for both the LG V30S+ThinQ and V30+!
Preorder LG V30S+ThinQ to Receive Free Stylus 3 and Tone Infinim:
– Users can preorder LG V30S+ThinQ at Best Denki stores or online via Best Denki website and Lazada from April 25th to April 29th.
– Those who preorder LG V30S+ThinQ will receive a free LG Stylus 3 worth S$398 and LG Tone Infinim (HBS-920) worth S$198, as well as look forward to earlier delivery starting from May 3rd.
Labor Day Special for V30+:
– To celebrate the upcoming Labor Day, LG will also hold a promotion for the V30+ as customers who purchase V30+ from April 27th to May 1st at authorized retails will get to receive S$150 worth of shopping vouchers.
At this time in 2018, the V30S+ThinQ is a strange phone to launch. It’s still largely the same 2017-generation phone as the V30+, and the unique AI camera features will also be rolled out to the V30+. The spec boost is minimal (6gb ram). This naturally leads to the question of why not opt for the cheaper phone? One plus point would be the extra 128gb storage, the LG V30S+ThinQ packs 256gb.
I guess that’s why there’s freebies worth “$596” thrown in. But that’s just the regular retail price. A quick check shows that shops like WhyMobile are only taking in the LG Stylus 3 at $180, so do take note :)
Samsung Electronics Singapore recently announced the Singapore availability of its new Samsung Flip digital flip chart display, a product which offers a first look into the company’s vision for a “Workplace of the Future”. The Samsung Flip WM55H promotes more collaborative digital engagement by alleviating the most prominent challenges businesses face when organizing, facilitating and recapping meetings.
It looks very similar to Microsoft Surface Hub offering new insights to the digital and modern workspace. As the name suggests, the Samsung Flip can be oriented in both portrait and landscape mode depending on the presentation type.