The new Nikon D7500, is the latest DX-format DSLR and successor to the D7200. Yet, it also incorporates the imaging element of the higher spec D500.
D7500 Primary Features
- 4K Videosupport
- Updated Nikon DX-format 20.9-megapixel CMOS sensor and a high-performance EXPEED 5 image-processing engine
- An ISO range up to 51200
- Flicker reduction for still images.
- A 51-point AF system and high-speed continuous shooting at up to approximately 8fps
- Shoot up to 50 shots in 14-bit lossless compressed RAW, with extended buffer capacity.
- 180K-pixel RGB sensor supports an Advanced Scene Recognition System
- Lighter DSLR body of approximately 720g
- WiFi and Bluetooth support
- Flip-out LCD
The D7500 will be available with the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens, or with the body-only configuration. Availability will be announced at a later date.